What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Your name and contact details
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send contact information from our website.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company uses your data for the following purposes:
- To provide support or other services. We may use your information to provide you with support or other services that you have ordered or requested.
- To provide information based on your needs and respond to your requests. We may use your information to provide you with notices of new product releases and service developments.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at our local storage.
Our Company will keep your contact information for five years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from our local storage.
What are your data protection rights?
You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
Cookies and web beacons
Cookies and web beacons are electronic placeholders that are placed on your device by websites to track your individual movements on that website over time. We use both session-based cookies (which last only for the duration of the user’s session) and persistent cookies (which remain on your device and provides information about the session you are in and waits for the next time you use that site again).
These cookies and web beacons provide useful information to Our Company, enabling us to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user’s access to and use of our sites, allows us to track usage behavior.
How to manage cookies
The online advertising industry has self-regulatory initiatives designed to provide consumers a choice in the types of ads they may see online and to conveniently opt-out from online behavioral ads served by some or all of the companies participating in these programs. Our websites do not respond to Do Not Track consumer browser settings.